Best Trending Fiction Books to Read in 2023
In this post, we will be discussing about the trending fiction books in this year.
Stick with us and read further to know more…
Best Trending Fiction Books to Read – Top 5
The year 2023 has been an exciting one for best trending fiction books. With the release of new titles and authors, readers have had plenty to choose from when looking for great reads. Here are some of the top picks in the category:
1. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton – This crime thriller is set in a puzzle-box mansion where guests must figure out who murdered their host, Evelyn Hardcastle. Complete with a nonlinear storyline and unique characters, this book will keep readers guessing until the very end.
2. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng – Little Fires Everywhere follows four families living in Shaker Heights, Ohio as they navigate changing relationships and difficult social issues that arise. The book is an exploration of identity, motherhood and race in a highly charged environment.
3. Normal People by Sally Rooney – This coming-of-age story follows two young people from different backgrounds who grow close after meeting at school. While the novel explores themes of love and friendship, it also looks into class differences and how they shape our relationships with others.
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas – In this fantasy novel, Feyre survives an attack on her family home only to be dragged away to a magical realm where she must survive fantastic creatures as well as political intrigue. With its strong female characters, sweeping romance and epic battles, this book will appeal to fans of all genres.
5. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah – Set in France during World War Two, this story follows two sisters as they struggle to survive amidst the horrors of war. Beautifully written and filled with powerful characters, this book will leave readers moved and inspired.
What We Can Expect from Authors
Though the year 2023 still seems far away, many avid readers are already anticipating what fiction books will become bestsellers this coming year. There’s no way to know exactly which titles will make it onto the list of best sellers, but here are some of the authors and genres that may rise in popularity.
One author who could be rising to the top in 2023 is British author, J.K Rowling. Rowling has already seen success with her series of Harry Potter books, as well as her novels for adults such as The Casual Vacancy and The Cuckoo’s Calling. It would not be surprising if she publishes another novel that becomes a best selling book in the coming year.
Fantasy novels are also likely to be popular in 2023, with authors like Patrick Rothfuss and George R.R Martin among those expected to make the list of best selling books this year. Rothfuss’ “The Name of the Wind” and Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” series have already been widely praised and read by fantasy fans, so it is expected that their latest works will also be popular.
Romance novels may also gain traction in 2023 with authors such as Nicholas Sparks and Nora Roberts leading the charge. Sparks’ “The Notebook” has become an iconic love story, while Roberts has created several well-loved romance novels such as “High Noon” and “The Return of Rafe MacKade.”
The mystery genre is also expected to be a top seller in 2023. Fans of suspenseful stories will look forward to the new works from authors like Agatha Christie, Dan Brown, and Tess Gerritsen. All three have created some of the most popular mystery novels in recent history, so it is likely that their newest releases will be highly sought after this coming year.
While there is no way to know precisely which books will make it onto the list of best trending list in 2023, these authors and genres give readers a good indication of what to expect. Avid fiction readers will no doubt be anticipating the works of these authors in the coming year.